Apple has added a further 23 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, AppleInsider reports. The expansion follows last week’s announcement of support from Canadian banks Tangerine and President’s Choice Financial.
- PBOC reports first counterfeit digital currency wallets
- JPMorgan begins digital currency test
- Russia launches public consultation on digital ruble
- India bans mobile payment providers from launching new proprietary QR codes
- Visa: Consumers have made an extra 500m touch-free payments in Europe since contactless limits were increased
This article is more than four years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday