Canada’s Scotiabank is offering its customers a 10% cashback on everyday purchases of up to US$20 whenever the payment is made using Apple Pay. “This offer is available to our first 50,000 customers who make Apple Pay purchases,” an email sent to a Red Flag Deals forum member reveals. The promotion will run until the end of September 2016. Scotiabank began supporting Apple Pay in June this year.
- China puts pressure on McDonald’s, Visa and Nike to accept digital yuan
- Schools in Scotland let students make contactless meal payments with their face
- Tesco opens its first checkout-free store in London
- Beijing offers public transport users discounts to encourage digital yuan fare payments
- Major banks, retailers and fintechs to support rollout of national QR payments and rewards system in Australia
This article is more than five years old