US consumers will soon be able to withdraw cash from 70,000 ATMs belonging to Payment Alliance International (PAI) using their mobile phones through banking and payment technologies provider FIS’ Cardless Cash ATM functionality. “The partnership connects FIS Cardless Cash with PAI and brings mobile access to ATMs located at many of the nation’s largest retailers, gas stations, convenience stores and more,” FIS says. Cardless Cash was launched in January 2015 and had recorded hundreds of thousands of transactions by February 2016.
- European banks to create cross-border instant payments system
- 7-Eleven lets drivers pay at the pump with their voice
- Visa reports on tokenization adoption
- KBC rolls out support for wearable payments
- BNP Paribas to issue biometric payment cards to Premier and Gold cardholders
This article is more than three years old