PARTNER NEWS: Digital security giant Gemalto is to supply its Ezio Mobile Suite to financial solutions provider Dai Nippon Printing (DNP) to help the company secure mobile payments, internet banking and related services in Japan. “With Gemalto’s solution, DNP can offer a strong and scalable cloud-based authentication platform, supporting a wide range of authentication and transaction signing methods, including biometric, one time password and out-of-band,” Gemalto says. DNP selected Gemalto to roll out mobile payment solutions to its customers in October 2015.
- Central bank launches digital currency in the Bahamas
- ExxonMobil to combine NFC and QR mobile payments at the pump
- BBVA begins global rollout of mobile-first credit cards
- Visa lets merchants in 15 countries accept contactless payments on standard NFC phones
- Shenzhen residents spend nearly 9m digital yuan during CBDC pilot
This article is more than four years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday