PARTNER NEWS: Digital security giant Gemalto is to supply its Ezio Mobile Suite to financial solutions provider Dai Nippon Printing (DNP) to help the company secure mobile payments, internet banking and related services in Japan. “With Gemalto’s solution, DNP can offer a strong and scalable cloud-based authentication platform, supporting a wide range of authentication and transaction signing methods, including biometric, one time password and out-of-band,” Gemalto says. DNP selected Gemalto to roll out mobile payment solutions to its customers in October 2015.
- UK Treasury and Bank of England launch CBDC taskforce to explore digital currency options
- Opera chooses Antelop to enable NFC digital card payments for Dify users
- Stats show regional variations in UK adoption of contactless and mobile payments during pandemic
- UK retailers explore facial analysis technology for customer age verification
- ECB survey reveals Europeans expect digital euro to be private, secure and easy to use
This article is more than four years old