PARTNER NEWS: Digital security giant Gemalto is to supply its Ezio Mobile Suite to financial solutions provider Dai Nippon Printing (DNP) to help the company secure mobile payments, internet banking and related services in Japan. “With Gemalto’s solution, DNP can offer a strong and scalable cloud-based authentication platform, supporting a wide range of authentication and transaction signing methods, including biometric, one time password and out-of-band,” Gemalto says. DNP selected Gemalto to roll out mobile payment solutions to its customers in October 2015.
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
- DBS Bank lets Singapore customers self-manage card security options in real time
This article is more than five years old