The number of contactless transactions made by Dutch consumers grew by 25% each month throughout 2015, the Dutch Payments Association has revealed. The Dutch payment method iDeal also recorded a 25% growth last year. The service lets consumers make payments by scanning QR codes.
- Crédit Agricole du Languedoc pilots Dejamobile software POS solution
- Amazon opens its first cashierless store outside US in London
- UK to more than double contactless spending limit to £100
- Fidesmo Pay expands to Switzerland
- Mobile wallet transaction volumes overtake cash payments in stores
This article is more than four years old