US retailers are offering discounts on in-app purchases made through Apple Pay until September as part of a recently launched iOS App Store promotion. “Hotel Tonight is offering a US$25 coupon for new customer bookings paid for with Apple Pay, while GrubHub is taking $10 off first-time orders,” AppleInsider reports. “Other notables include Ticketmaster, which is knocking 25% off ticket four-packs to select events, a $10 voucher for future purchases from Under Armour‘s UA Shop.”
- Germany passes law forcing Apple to open up Apple Pay
- Samsung adds Promoted Cards to Samsung Pay in Australia
- Google to offer bank accounts?
- Nestlé pilots face recognition payments in Barcelona
- Facebook Pay launches on Facebook and Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp to follow