Samsung Pay is now supported by 300 major and regional banks and credit unions, Samsung has announced. “Value-added services such as gift cards and membership and loyalty features have been added as well with more than 110 merchants joining Samsung Pay’s gift card program and more than 140 retailers participating in its membership and loyalty cards program,” the company says.
- Apple Pay goes live in Armenia
- Apple Pay to launch in Argentina and Peru ‘soon’
- One in four consumers expect to switch to being cashless within two years
- China to let visiting athletes and spectators use digital yuan at Beijing Winter Olympics
- China launches digital currency app for Android and Apple users in 10 cities
This article is more than five years old