Visa has completed its acquisition of Visa Europe. “The combined, global company provides digital payment products, services and processing to about 17,100 financial institution clients and partners, more than 40m merchant outlets and 3bn Visa accounts worldwide,” the payment network says. “Visa-branded cards and payment products enable approximately US$6.8trn in global payments volume annually.”
- Bank of America adds face recognition to mobile banking app
- Google details its plan to offer free US bank accounts via Google Pay
- Germany passes law forcing Apple to open up Apple Pay
- Samsung adds Promoted Cards to Samsung Pay in Australia
- Google to offer bank accounts?