Apple Pay and Samsung Pay can now be used to make withdrawals and transfers at Bank of America ATMs, according to a user on Reddit. “This does not work for deposits, which is weird since you would think withdrawals pose a greater risk for the bank than deposits,” the user writes. Bank of America added support for Android Pay at its ATMs in May when it also announced that the ATMs are capable of working with any NFC mobile wallet.
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
- DBS Bank lets Singapore customers self-manage card security options in real time
This article is more than five years old