Apple Pay and Samsung Pay can now be used to make withdrawals and transfers at Bank of America ATMs, according to a user on Reddit. “This does not work for deposits, which is weird since you would think withdrawals pose a greater risk for the bank than deposits,” the user writes. Bank of America added support for Android Pay at its ATMs in May when it also announced that the ATMs are capable of working with any NFC mobile wallet.
- UOB lets customers use its mobile banking app to link debit and credit cards to third-party apps
- PSCU reports 70% increase in US mobile debit card transactions
- Google Pay adds bill splitting, movie bookings and scratchcard rewards in Singapore
- Strong customer authentication requirements could cost European retailers €100bn in lost sales
- Edenred adds Apple Pay for UK prepaid cardholders
This article is more than four years old