Apple Pay and Samsung Pay can now be used to make withdrawals and transfers at Bank of America ATMs, according to a user on Reddit. “This does not work for deposits, which is weird since you would think withdrawals pose a greater risk for the bank than deposits,” the user writes. Bank of America added support for Android Pay at its ATMs in May when it also announced that the ATMs are capable of working with any NFC mobile wallet.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts