Samsung Pay has gone live in Singapore, enabling customers of Citibank Singapore, DBS Bank Singapore, POSB Bank Singapore, OCBC Bank and Standard Chartered to make mobile payments with their compatible smartphone wherever MasterCard or Visa is accepted. The mobile payments service launched in Australia on June 15 and plans to roll out Samsung Pay in Singapore on June 16 were revealed last week.
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts
- Mastercard to build blockchain cross-border payments platform
- NAB to integrate receipts into mobile banking app
- Nissan to build RFID payments into all cars sold in Brazil