Apple Pay will be offered to Orange Cash customers in France when the mobile payment service launches in the country in the coming months. “More than 200,000 Orange customers have already used Orange Cash,” Orange says. “Enabling Apple Pay will allow Orange to offer this service to many new customers and provide an innovative and secure solution.” Orange Cash was unveiled by Orange and Visa in November 2013 and went live in February 2014.
- PSCU reports 70% increase in US mobile debit card transactions
- Google Pay adds bill splitting, movie bookings and scratchcard rewards in Singapore
- Strong customer authentication requirements could cost European retailers €100bn in lost sales
- Edenred adds Apple Pay for UK prepaid cardholders
- Amazon lets customers pay with their palm at two US retail stores
This article is more than four years old