Tesco Bank and MasterCard are working together to “enhance mobile and digital payments” at the supermarket giant to make it easier for Tesco customers to pay. “The partnership will identify and deliver new safe and secure digital payments solutions for customers when shopping in-store, online and on mobile devices,” MasterCard says.
- ExxonMobil to combine NFC and QR mobile payments at the pump
- BBVA begins global rollout of mobile-first credit cards
- Visa lets merchants in 15 countries accept contactless payments on standard NFC phones
- Shenzhen residents spend nearly 9m digital yuan during CBDC pilot
- Six in ten US merchants now accept contactless payments
This article is more than four years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday