Customers of VTB Bank in Georgia can now add their MasterCard debit and credit cards to its VTB Mobile Pay host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payment service following its launch with Visa and technology provider PriNum in October 2015. “The reception of Mobile Pay since its launch has been positive and the service has already seen success in terms of availability and adoption by consumers,” says PriNum CEO Andriy Galyapa.
- Tencent and Ant to integrate digital yuan wallets into mobile banking apps
- European Payments Initiative issues call for technical partners
- Apple Pay goes live in Mexico
- SBI to let merchants accept contactless payments on standard Android NFC phones
- Russian carriers seek digital ruble mobile wallet role
This article is more than four years old