Customers of Gulf Bank Kuwait can now log in to their mobile banking app by scanning their face or fingerprint through mobile biometric technology provider Daon’s IdentityX platform. “Daon’s IdentityX platform provides fingerprint, face and voice recognition, along with other authentication factors which will provide convenient, fast, secure authentication for Gulf Bank Kuwait’s customers,” Daon says.
- Apple rolls out AirTags for locating and tracking personal items
- German savings banks roll out contactless card acceptance on standard NFC phones
- UK Treasury and Bank of England launch CBDC taskforce to explore digital currency options
- Octopus to let Hong Kong cardholders pay for transit fares in mainland China
- Opera chooses Antelop to enable NFC digital card payments for Dify users
This article is more than four years old