Financial institutions can now select Inside Secure’s Visa Ready MatrixHCE solution as a means of rolling out mobile payment solutions within a matter of weeks. “MatrixHCE is a proven software solution that effectively protects sensitive data on mobile devices and allows mobile phones to be used as payment cards in the retail environment and supports key features such as transaction logging, receipts, biometric authentication and token processing,” the company says.
- Facebook relaunches WhatsApp peer to peer payments in Brazil
- Apple Pay goes live in Israel
- Aion Bank onboards personal and business customers via NFC
- Porsche lets owners in Australia find, access and pay for parking from their vehicle
- Chinese banks unveil CBDC hardware prototypes for multiple use cases
This article is more than four years old