Financial institutions can now select Inside Secure’s Visa Ready MatrixHCE solution as a means of rolling out mobile payment solutions within a matter of weeks. “MatrixHCE is a proven software solution that effectively protects sensitive data on mobile devices and allows mobile phones to be used as payment cards in the retail environment and supports key features such as transaction logging, receipts, biometric authentication and token processing,” the company says.
- Canadian credit unions add Google Pay support for domestic debit cards
- One in three Canadians make mobile contactless payments ‘on a regular basis’
- WeChat Pay lets users charge in-store mobile payments to their credit card
- PCI publishes CPoC standard for accepting contactless payments on off-the-shelf NFC devices
- Grab to issue mobile-first numberless Mastercard across SE Asia