Financial institutions can now select Inside Secure’s Visa Ready MatrixHCE solution as a means of rolling out mobile payment solutions within a matter of weeks. “MatrixHCE is a proven software solution that effectively protects sensitive data on mobile devices and allows mobile phones to be used as payment cards in the retail environment and supports key features such as transaction logging, receipts, biometric authentication and token processing,” the company says.
- Central bank launches digital currency in the Bahamas
- ExxonMobil to combine NFC and QR mobile payments at the pump
- BBVA begins global rollout of mobile-first credit cards
- Visa lets merchants in 15 countries accept contactless payments on standard NFC phones
- Shenzhen residents spend nearly 9m digital yuan during CBDC pilot
This article is more than four years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday