NFC World’s educational webinar on the benefits of adopting an in-house approach to tokenization and how Danish payments services provider Nets went about doing so will be held today at 15:00 BST. ‘Case study — Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks’ will be presented by Nets’ Hans Henrik Hoffmeyer with a short introduction and roundup from Carta Worldwide and ample opportunity for audience questions afterwards. Sign up to join the webinar here.
- Chinese banks and carriers to pilot central bank digital currency
- Danish office workers pilot face recognition payments
- Canadian credit unions add Google Pay support for domestic debit cards
- One in three Canadians make mobile contactless payments ‘on a regular basis’
- WeChat Pay lets users charge in-store mobile payments to their credit card