Samsung Pay has enabled ATM withdrawals for customers of Woori Bank in South Korea, the company confirmed at the Samsung Developer Conference 2016. “Samsung said it hasn’t yet announced the feature for other markets,” CNET reports. “Samsung also added support in South Korea for gift cards and for membership cards.” Plans to enable Samsung Pay at Woori Bank ATMs were first unveiled in September 2015.
- One in five Japanese consumers to make mobile payments in stores this year
- Juniper forecasts “dramatic growth” in in-vehicle payments for fuel, parking and ecommerce
- Google Pay rolls out tokenized NFC card payments in India
- Survey: Four in ten US and UK consumers ready to use QR codes for payments
- Antelop explains how it works as a trusted partner to banks looking to adopt the latest digital card technologies
This article is more than four years old