PARTNER NEWS: A case study taking a detailed look at South Korea’s T-money NFC transportation service is now available to download from digital security giant Gemalto’s website. ‘Transport ticketing helps South Korea lead the way as global mobile NFC leader’ explores how the service, which uses technology supplied by Gemalto, was established and the reasons behind its success. T-money has now surpassed a 20% adoption rate among Korean commuters.
- One in five Japanese consumers to make mobile payments in stores this year
- Juniper forecasts “dramatic growth” in in-vehicle payments for fuel, parking and ecommerce
- Google Pay rolls out tokenized NFC card payments in India
- Survey: Four in ten US and UK consumers ready to use QR codes for payments
- Antelop explains how it works as a trusted partner to banks looking to adopt the latest digital card technologies
This article is more than four years old