PARTNER NEWS: A case study taking a detailed look at South Korea’s T-money NFC transportation service is now available to download from digital security giant Gemalto’s website. ‘Transport ticketing helps South Korea lead the way as global mobile NFC leader’ explores how the service, which uses technology supplied by Gemalto, was established and the reasons behind its success. T-money has now surpassed a 20% adoption rate among Korean commuters.
- ECB survey reveals Europeans expect digital euro to be private, secure and easy to use
- Hong Kong and Macau to distribute stimulus payments to citizens’ digital wallets
- Emirates NBD rewards customers for adopting contactless payments
- Russia to create digital ruble prototype by December
- Fidesmo Pay launches in Russia
This article is more than four years old