The number of cashless transactions at Hungarian festivals will reach 7m this year, representing an increase of 27% compared to last year’s 5.5m, research from Festipay predicts. “In 2015, the most frequently visited Hungarian festivals were 90% cashless,” the payment solutions provider says. “This year, Festipay electronic payment solutions will be used at as much as 18 festivals.”
- South Korea to use QR track and trace apps to combat spread of Covid-19
- Samsung Money to go live in the US this summer
- Google pilots voice-based payments
- India to open antitrust investigation into Google Pay?
- Morocco boosts contactless transaction limit by 100%
This article is more than four years old