Customers of Nationwide Building Society in the UK may soon be able to access their mobile banking accounts using behavioural biometrics that recognise how they interact with their smartphone, from the way they hold their device to how they type. “The prototype, developed in Nationwide’s Innovation Lab in partnership with BehavioSec and Unisys, explores how a customer’s natural interaction with their smartphone or tablet could provide an additional level of security in the future,” the company says.
- Samsung adds support for UWB and NFC digital car keys
- Antelop explains how token management solutions can help banks cut costs and improve their customers’ user experience
- Vaccine credentials coalition to develop interoperable digital Covid-19 passport
- UK government to issue parents with digital free school meal cards
- Samsung cuts US support for MST transactions on new Galaxy phones
This article is more than four years old