POS terminal maker Ingenico has acquired NFC specialist Think&Go. “Think&Go has developed a technology that enables any kind of digital display to interact with connected objects such as smartphones and transit passes,” Ingenico says. “By drawing on Ingenico Group’s global network and R&D capabilities, Think&Go can now grow its business faster and achieve a twenty-fold increase in the number of screens deployed within three years.”
- Cilab adds support for NFC Forum wireless charging testing
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
This article is more than four years old