Google has confirmed that it is to terminate its Wallet Card on June 30. “Moving forward, we want to focus on making it easier than ever to send and receive money with the Google Wallet app,” the company says. Reports that Google was to end support for the physical card emerged earlier this week following an app teardown by Android Police.
- Antelop Solutions opens NFCW Expo showcase
- Klip digital wallet goes live in UAE
- Digital payments specialist Dejamobile opens showcase in the NFCW Expo
- Vanquis leverages open banking to let credit-building customers pay off balances instantly
- Bahamas to roll out central bank digital currency nationwide
This article is more than four years old