Apple has added a further 27 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “The addition of Mainland China started with another dozen participating banks and another 27 banks have joined the 1,000+ partners in the US,” 9to5mac reports. Apple Pay launched in China on February 18.
- Starling Bank adds connected cards for volunteer shoppers
- Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Mauritius to increase contactless transaction limit
- Belgium increases contactless transaction limit to €50
- BIS reports on likely impact of Covid-19 on cash, cards and mobile payments
- UK supermarkets launch digital volunteer shopping cards