Apple has added a further 27 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “The addition of Mainland China started with another dozen participating banks and another 27 banks have joined the 1,000+ partners in the US,” 9to5mac reports. Apple Pay launched in China on February 18.
- Crédit Agricole du Languedoc pilots Dejamobile software POS solution
- Amazon opens its first cashierless store outside US in London
- UK to more than double contactless spending limit to £100
- Fidesmo Pay expands to Switzerland
- Mobile wallet transaction volumes overtake cash payments in stores
This article is more than five years old