Apple has added a further 27 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “The addition of Mainland China started with another dozen participating banks and another 27 banks have joined the 1,000+ partners in the US,” 9to5mac reports. Apple Pay launched in China on February 18.
- Card networks begin global Click to Pay rollout
- Apple Pay to add support for QR mobile payments in iOS 14?
- Orange Bank introduces mobile-first debit card in Spain
- US Bank lets companies instantly send a corporate card to employees’ mobile phones
- Nedbank to roll out support for contactless payments on standard NFC smartphones
This article is more than four years old