Android Pay will launch in the UK in March, according to The Telegraph. “Google will announce that Android Pay will be available in Britain from the end of next month,” the publication reports. Apple Pay has been live in the UK since July 2015 while Samsung Pay is expected to make its UK debut later this year.
- Apple Pay to go live in Mexico “very soon”
- Economists propose single global digital currency
- Dejamobile white paper explains how software-only POS solutions will drive wider adoption of in-store contactless payments
- Antelop launches secure customer authentication SDK
- Mastercard adds NFC payments to virtual corporate cards
This article is more than four years old