Commuters in Singapore can now top up their Nets FlashPay and AutoPass Cards by tapping them against an NFC Android smartphone running the FlashPay Reader app. “With this new top-up feature on the app, foreign motorists can use credit cards issued by Singapore or Malaysian banks to top-up their Autopass Cards on the go,” says electronic payments network Nets.
- Tesco opens cashless convenience store
- PayPal fixes Google Pay integration exploit
- Amazon opens cashierless grocery store
- Carriers complete cross-border blockchain mobile payment
- Brazil to launch national instant payments system