The 120 member credit unions behind mobile payment platform CU Wallet can now offer MasterCard’s MasterPass digital wallet service to their customers through their own branded mobile apps. “CU Wallet’s on-device application and back-end infrastructure will enable consumers to use MasterPass to simply and safely make purchases in-store, online or in-app with any payment card across multiple communications technologies, including NFC, QR/barcodes and remote checkout,” MasterCard says.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts