FordPay, Ford’s virtual mobile wallet that forms part of the FordPass platform unveiled in January 2016, is to make its debut in Europe this year, the car-maker’s CEO Mark Fields has announced at Mobile World Congress. New partners for the FordPass launch include oil and gas company BP and mobile parking payment provider Mobile City.
- Mercedes to secure in-car payments with biometrics
- Visa moves into the instalment payments market
- Amazon unveils self-checkout shopping trolleys
- Coca-Cola lets consumers dispense drinks with their mobile phones
- Carrefour integrates its loyalty card with Apple Pay
This article is more than four years old