LG is to postpone the launch of its LG Pay mobile payments service to the second quarter of this year, the company has told Korea Times. The delay is “to help the new LG flagship smartphone — G5 — receive more media attention,” LG said. The company’s plans to launch the service were confirmed in November 2015.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts