Apple has now resolved a service outage that meant users were unable to add credit cards and debit cards to Apple Pay for almost seven hours today. “The issue only appears to be affecting Visa cards, not American Express, MasterCard or Discover cards,” 9to5mac reported. “Making payments with Apple Pay and Visa cards also appears unaffected as the issue is only with adding new cards to Apple Pay.”
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
- DBS Bank lets Singapore customers self-manage card security options in real time
This article is more than five years old