Spain’s CaixaBank has launched a mobile-only bank to provide banking services through mobile apps and social networks. “ImaginBank customers manage their products and services via apps,” the bank says. “Everything is run entirely on mobile devices.” An app, initially only available for Android devices, offers ImaginPay NFC payments and the service also supports contactless wristbands and smartwatches.
- Opera chooses Antelop to enable NFC digital card payments for Dify users
- Stats show regional variations in UK adoption of contactless and mobile payments during pandemic
- Dayton RTA adds physical cards to Tapp Pay mobile ticketing service
- UK retailers explore facial analysis technology for customer age verification
- San Francisco MTC lets passengers pay fares with Clipper on iPhone and Apple Watch
This article is more than five years old