A case study that details the lessons learned by mobile network operator China Unicom when implementing mobile couponing and loyalty solutions in the Chinese market is now available to download from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. ‘China Unicom: Delivering mobile couponing and loyalty services to the Chinese market’, produced by the GSMA, also explores the opportunities available when mobile network operators and merchants work together to implement retail incentive programs.
- Hyundai to launch contactless in-vehicle payments
- Czech Republic to roll out digital IDs compatible with EU Digital Identity Wallet
- Samsung lets Galaxy foldable phone users customise their device using NFC
- Apple goes live with Tap to Pay on iPhone in Brazil
- National Payments Corporation of India launches NFC-enabled QR codes and contactless voice payments on UPI
This article is more than seven years old