More than 10m consumers have now opted in to PayPal’s One Touch mobile payments solution. “PayPal is processing millions of One Touch transactions each month,” the company says. “More than 50% of the Internet Retailer 500 and more than 1m merchants around the world have One Touch enabled.” PayPal unveiled One Touch in August 2014 and expanded the service to 13 markets in August 2015.
- Strong customer authentication requirements could cost European retailers €100bn in lost sales
- Edenred adds Apple Pay for UK prepaid cardholders
- Amazon lets customers pay with their palm at two US retail stores
- Samsung lets German customers link any bank account to Samsung Pay
- One in five Japanese consumers to make mobile payments in stores this year
This article is more than four years old