More than 10m consumers have now opted in to PayPal’s One Touch mobile payments solution. “PayPal is processing millions of One Touch transactions each month,” the company says. “More than 50% of the Internet Retailer 500 and more than 1m merchants around the world have One Touch enabled.” PayPal unveiled One Touch in August 2014 and expanded the service to 13 markets in August 2015.
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
- DBS Bank lets Singapore customers self-manage card security options in real time
This article is more than five years old