Customers of Atom Bank will be able to access their mobile banking app using face and voice recognition when the online banking startup launches in 2016. “Present your face to view your balance or say a few words to transfer some money,” biometrics software company Daon says. Atom is also planning to add fingerprint verification and will use Daon’s IdentityX mobile biometric authentication platform for the service.
- Mattel to expand its Hot Wheels ID NFC toy range
- Apple to let vehicle owners share NFC car keys via Messages
- Carriers complete cross-border blockchain mobile payment
- Brazil to launch national instant payments system
- EU to unveil pan-European payments plan