PARTNER NEWS: Mahindra Comviva has picked up prizes at India’s annual Aegis Graham Bell Awards, winning in both the mcommerce and the m-money categories with its Mobiquity Money solutions. “We are honored to receive the most prestigious award of the telecom sector as it demonstrates our market leadership in the mobile financial space,” says Srinivas Nidugondi, the company’s head of mobile financial solutions.
- Canadian credit unions add Google Pay support for domestic debit cards
- One in three Canadians make mobile contactless payments ‘on a regular basis’
- WeChat Pay lets users charge in-store mobile payments to their credit card
- PCI publishes CPoC standard for accepting contactless payments on off-the-shelf NFC devices
- Grab to issue mobile-first numberless Mastercard across SE Asia