Shoppers in four Taubman shopping centres in the US will soon receive offers on their mobile device via the guest WiFi network and mobile retail solution StepsAway. “Shoppers visiting any StepsAway participating malls simply sign onto the mall’s free WiFi network and then peruse deals via StepsAway’s SAMobile app by product category or store name,” the company says. Taubman began testing Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons in January 2015.
- ECB survey reveals Europeans expect digital euro to be private, secure and easy to use
- Hong Kong and Macau to distribute stimulus payments to citizens’ digital wallets
- Emirates NBD rewards customers for adopting contactless payments
- Russia to create digital ruble prototype by December
- Fidesmo Pay launches in Russia
This article is more than five years old