Samsung is to add Samsung Pay NFC payments functionality and fingerprint scanners to its mid- and low-end handsets, Korea Herald reports. “The plan is part of Samsung’s efforts to expand best-in-class features into the firm’s lower-end smartphones,” the publication says.
- Two in three consumers worldwide say Covid-19 has permanently changed the way they pay
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
This article is more than five years old