Apple Pay may go live in Australia on November 19, following its launch in Canada earlier this week. “Though Apple Pay only links with American Express cards for now, it’s understood Apple has signed up with over 1,000 banks globally and is keen to gain similar traction in Australia,” The Australian reports. Apple Pay launched in the US in October 2014 and has been live in the UK since July 2015.
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts
- Mastercard to build blockchain cross-border payments platform
- NAB to integrate receipts into mobile banking app
- Nissan to build RFID payments into all cars sold in Brazil