PARTNER NEWS: Bell ID’s Host Card Emulation: NFC’s Missing Link white paper, which has been downloaded more than 800 times from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre since it was published in late 2014, has been updated to include an exploration of the tokenization process and an overview of prevailing deployment models for issuers. “The revised ebook addresses new topics such as tokenization, token service providers, Android Pay and Samsung Pay, in order to provide relevant answers to today’s questions,” explains Bell ID’s André Stoorvogel. Readers can download the updated white paper free of charge here.
- Amex to offer Prada payments bracelet to Centurion members
- Crédit Agricole du Languedoc pilots Dejamobile software POS solution
- Amazon opens its first cashierless store outside US in London
- UK to more than double contactless spending limit to £100
- Fidesmo Pay expands to Switzerland
This article is more than five years old