Vodafone customers can now tap their phone against NFC touchpoints in 84 UK stores to access the Vodafone Start mobile hub. “Your phone will whisk you straight to Vodafone Start, where you can check out your monthly usage allowance with the My Vodafone app, take a detailed look at our 4GEntertainment packs, set up your Vodafone Wallet, top-up and even keep tabs on your Vodafone Broadband,” the company says.
- Apple seeks NFC digital identity patent
- Long Island University rolls out NFC digital ID cards for students and staff
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
- Turkey mandates use of NFC identity checks for remote bank account opening
- Ypsomed leverages NFC to enable remote monitoring of insulin delivery compliance
This article is more than five years old