Vodafone customers can now tap their phone against NFC touchpoints in 84 UK stores to access the Vodafone Start mobile hub. “Your phone will whisk you straight to Vodafone Start, where you can check out your monthly usage allowance with the My Vodafone app, take a detailed look at our 4GEntertainment packs, set up your Vodafone Wallet, top-up and even keep tabs on your Vodafone Broadband,” the company says.
- Xiaomi picks NXP’s mWallet 2Go to add payments to Mi Smart Band 4
- Apple to let brands and merchants use NFC tags to provide easy access to mini apps
- Apple unveils NFC car keys
- Samsung brings its rotating NFC TV to the UK and USA
- AE Solar combats solar panel counterfeiting with NFC
This article is more than four years old