Vodafone customers can now tap their phone against NFC touchpoints in 84 UK stores to access the Vodafone Start mobile hub. “Your phone will whisk you straight to Vodafone Start, where you can check out your monthly usage allowance with the My Vodafone app, take a detailed look at our 4GEntertainment packs, set up your Vodafone Wallet, top-up and even keep tabs on your Vodafone Broadband,” the company says.
- CaixaBank uses NFC to let customers check in to flagship bank branch of the future
- Salvation Army adds NFC chips to Red Kettles
- NFC Forum appoints Mike McCamon as its new executive director
- Chick-fil-A adds NFC tags to restaurant tabletops
- UK government includes iPhone NFC passport reading in iOS Brexit app