‘Contactless’ has made the shortlist for the 2015 Collins Word of the Year but missed out on the top spot to the word ‘Binge-watch’. “Thanks to a million adverts from TFL telling us we no longer have to top-up and Apple’s iPhone 6 and smartwatch, it’s been the number one word on billboards, bus stops and most importantly, at the Pret-a-Manger till point,” Collins Dictionary explains.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts