Canadian open NFC mobile wallet provider Ugo Wallet has signed up more than 100,000 users since its launch in November 2014, up from 50,000 in August 2015. Customers have uploaded a total of over 250,000 cards to their Ugo wallets, the company says.
- Liverpool Football Club rolls out NFC ticketing for all home games
- Digital passport for thoroughbred racehorses rolls out in UK and Ireland
- Researchers unveil fabric-friendly NFC sensors that track tags, everyday objects — and people
- Canadian restaurants use NFC to track reusable food containers
- ST and Feig let manufacturers personalise whole pallets of NFC-enabled products in their packaging
This article is more than five years old