POS payment platform provider Payworks is to enable Stripe users to accept payments via chip and PIN card readers in the UK. “UK-based merchants selling via marketplaces and platforms built on Stripe Connect will be able to use the Payworks SDK to connect card readers and instantly start accepting physical credit card payments, as well as NFC payments such as Apple Pay,” Payworks says.
- China puts pressure on McDonald’s, Visa and Nike to accept digital yuan
- Schools in Scotland let students make contactless meal payments with their face
- Tesco opens its first checkout-free store in London
- Beijing offers public transport users discounts to encourage digital yuan fare payments
- Major banks, retailers and fintechs to support rollout of national QR payments and rewards system in Australia
This article is more than six years old