Readers of Packaging Digest magazine’s current print issue have the chance to win prizes by tapping their phone against an NFC-enabled cover produced by Cellotape Smart Products, Smartrac and Thinaire. “The NFC Challenge will continue to poll and survey readers and curious onlookers through the end of October and offers prizes as an incentive to participate,” Cellotape says.
- Smart lets teachers log in to interactive displays via NFC
- Hyundai to add support for Apple NFC car keys
- Chinese researchers create highly flexible NFC circuits using transparent film based on calligraphy paper
- SK uses NFC to guide CES visitors to a green future
- Brazilian football club Atlético Mineiro lets fans authenticate special edition jerseys with NFC
This article is more than six years old