Readers of Packaging Digest magazine’s current print issue have the chance to win prizes by tapping their phone against an NFC-enabled cover produced by Cellotape Smart Products, Smartrac and Thinaire. “The NFC Challenge will continue to poll and survey readers and curious onlookers through the end of October and offers prizes as an incentive to participate,” Cellotape says.
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11
- Ahold Delhaize to roll out NFC shelf edge labels in supermarkets across Europe
- NXP explains how NFC and RFID tags can be used to improve the security of blockchain-based supply chain systems
- Bluey Merino to use NFC tags to guarantee the authenticity of its clothing