Starbucks will launch its Mobile Order & Pay service in approximately 300 company-owned stores in the Greater Toronto Area of Canada on October 13. “Starbucks plans to expand Mobile Order & Pay to other select Canadian cities in 2016,” the coffee chain says. The announcement follows the service’s expansion to all US locations in September 2015 and its UK launch earlier this month.
- Google Pay streamlines user interface
- UK pilots new ways to provide access to cash in communities without bank branches
- Apple lets kids use their Apple Watch to make payments with Apple Pay
- Wearable payments specialist Tappy opens NFCW Expo showcase
- UK charities leverage open banking to cut donation transaction costs
This article is more than four years old