Foodservice, facilities and clothing provider Aramark has partnered with US mobile commerce app provider Tapingo to enable university students and staff to order food from participating locations and pay directly from their mobile device using their student card, credit card or PayPal. “Tapingo and Aramark will roll out the service at more than 25 universities during the program’s initial phase,” Tapingo says.
- Visa switches on Apple Pay support in Japan
- Irish banks plan Yippay mobile payments joint venture to compete with new entrants
- Bahamas links digital currency to bank accounts
- Consumers to get option to personalise their digital payment cards
- More than 90% of consumers worldwide will consider using digital payments in the next year, Mastercard predicts
This article is more than five years old