A teardown conducted by iFixit shows that Apple has included NXP’s 66V10 controller in the new iPhone 6s models — a different chip to the 65V10 module included in the iPhone 6. NXP declined to comment on the differences between the two parts when asked by NFC World.
- Mattel to expand its Hot Wheels ID NFC toy range
- Apple to let vehicle owners share NFC car keys via Messages
- Android 11 to add support for mobile driving licences
- Chrome browser adds support for reading and writing NFC tags
- ST explains how NFC can be combined with blockchain technology to deliver smarter supply chains