Just one in four cybersecurity experts (23%) believe that mobile payments are secure and can keep personal information safe, the 2015 Mobile Payment Security Study from IT professional association ISACA has found. 47% say mobile payments are not secure and 30% are unsure. “87% expect to see an increase in mobile payment data breaches over the next 12 months, yet 42% of respondents have used this payment method in 2015,” the association says.
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts
- Mastercard to build blockchain cross-border payments platform
- NAB to integrate receipts into mobile banking app
- Nissan to build RFID payments into all cars sold in Brazil