Cashless vending machine technology provider USA Technologies has now equipped approximately 300,000 locations across the US to accept Apple Pay and Android Pay, the company has revealed — up 100,000 on the 200,000 units it reported in February 2015. “We represent the nation’s largest NFC mobile payments footprint handled by one company,” CEO Steve Herbert said during USA Technologies’ Q4 earnings call.
- Antelop Solutions opens NFCW Expo showcase
- Klip digital wallet goes live in UAE
- Digital payments specialist Dejamobile opens showcase in the NFCW Expo
- Vanquis leverages open banking to let credit-building customers pay off balances instantly
- Bahamas to roll out central bank digital currency nationwide
This article is more than four years old