Cashless vending machine technology provider USA Technologies has now equipped approximately 300,000 locations across the US to accept Apple Pay and Android Pay, the company has revealed — up 100,000 on the 200,000 units it reported in February 2015. “We represent the nation’s largest NFC mobile payments footprint handled by one company,” CEO Steve Herbert said during USA Technologies’ Q4 earnings call.
- BBVA launches biometric credit card in Mexico
- PBOC: Chinese consumers will be able to store their digital currency in both physical and digital wallets
- Coca-Cola gives away mobile wallet credits for ‘free Cokes’ in US restaurants
- Hong Kong to explore potential for digital HK dollar
- El Salvador makes bitcoin legal tender
This article is more than five years old