Samsung Pay has updated its app for Android devices for those currently using the service in a beta test in the US. “Most importantly are the new ‘Simple Pay’ settings, which let you control where and when the phone is ready to launch Samsung Pay so you can use it in a store,” Android Central reports. The service is due to launch in the US this month.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts