PARTNER NEWS: Visitors at CTIA Super Mobility Week 2015 in Las Vegas and IBC 2015 in Amsterdam were able to capture and exchange business cards with other attendees using NFC badges powered by NXP’s Mifare DESFire EV1 chips. NFC event solutions provider ITN International’s BCard Reader and Interact mobile apps let visitors use their NFC mobile devices to read other attendee’s badges, add notes and save contacts.
- Maryville University introduces NFC digital IDs
- JCB, Mizuho Bank and Fujitsu to test blockchain-based identity exchange technology for securing transactions
- Florida to introduce mobile driving licences
- Scotland to pilot digital identity platform
- Apple includes NFC in MagSafe accessories for new iPhones
This article is more than five years old